Anti-Stress Skin Hero
- Protects the skin from external aggression
- Repairs skin exposed to intense stress
- Accelerates skin recovery and reduces irritation
The Anti-Stress Skin Hero induces skin relaxation and renewal. The sensational texture will immediately soothe your skin and give a relaxation feeling.
Facts: stress can trigger eczema, rosacea and psoriasis, hives, cold sores, fever blisters and other skin rashes. Low-grade inflammation from certain lifestyle factors like pollution, anxiety, stress can cause micro-inflammation. Solution: numerous clinical studies have shown the benefits of the repair and defense of vitamin E on skin exposed to intense stresses.
DERMATOPOIETIN®: full equivalent of interleukin-1 alpha. Increases the immune system of the skin and grows elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid up to 90% in a few days. Acts through a patented Signalling Cosmetics® effect without the skin penetration.
- moisturizing and plumping action on the skin
- penetrates more easily and can then move into the deep layers of the skin to provide hydration
VITAMIN E (TOCOPHEROL)
- fat-soluble, thanks to that it is easily absorbable by our skin
- antioxidant, protects skin from free radicals
- reduces the damage caused by UVB rays
- if you combine it with Vitamin C the two together work in synergy, give broad spectrum protection and double each other's effectiveness
Apply whenever needed DAY and NIGHT after cleansing.
Handle the products with clean hands. Stop use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Olus Oil, Propanediol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Carbomer, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-8, Tocopherol, Sodium carboxymethyl beta glucan, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Dna, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexapeptide-18, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sh-polypeptide-17, CI 77891.
℮ 30 ml 1.01 fl.oz.
Free standard shipping is applied to all Swiss orders from CHF 250+. For international shipments, Free standard shipping is applied to all orders CHF 250+.
Please note, free shipping is applied after discount codes have been submitted; and your subtotal remains above CHF 250.
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns.